Phone (+91) 9148874972

A gynaecologist is a surgeon who specializes in female diseases and women's health. They are experts in problems related to contraception, menopause, and infertility. Many gynecologists also provide prenatal care. A few of them may perform primary care services depending on their experience and training.

Most women should necessarily go to a healthcare professional for habitual annual pelvic exams.

 As the gynecologist role is getting wider and subsequently if you observe that your hair has become considerably finer, you may be dealing with female pattern hair loss, a genetic situation that affects 30 million American women. Although FPHL (also called androgenetic alopecia) can commence as early as your 20s, it's most frequent after menopause. "Multiple genes play a responsibility, and they have an equal likelihood of being inherited from your paternal or maternal side.

Even though this type of hair loss doesn't unavoidably indicate a medical matter, you should consult your physician to rule out a thyroid problem, iron deficiency anemia, or a disproportionate level of male hormones (widespread when you have polycystic ovarian syndrome or when estrogen levels go down off around menopause); these conditions may cause a dissimilar type of hair loss or aggravate FPHL if left untreated.

The diagnosis of “female pattern” hair loss is relatively uncomplicated when there is a history of gradually thinning in the frontal and/or top of the scalp, relative conservation of the frontal hairline, a positive family history of hair loss, and the presence of miniaturization in the thinning areas.

Infrequently, when a woman presents with female pattern hair loss, enhanced androgen release may be a causal factor. The following signs and indications suggest that specific blood tests might be apt to rule out underlying sources of excess androgen:

It is vital that when any of these indications are present you are under the care of a physician, to receive proper assessments and correct treatment if needed. Normally a gynecologist is the specialist most obliging for these problems.


Enquiry Form

Name* :
Email ID* :
Contact No* :
Consultation* :
Treatment* :
Center* :